Malcolm KeeReact Training and Consulting
Corporate Training for React
Professional training that helps your team delivering good experience to your customers
Content of the training will be customized based on your developers’ need.
Content of the training are up-to-date based on latest best practices for React and its ecosystems.
The training is conducted by experienced trainers that are HRDF-claimable.
I can help your team to ship your applications faster by allowing your team to make key technical decisions with thorough knowledge of tradeoffs.
- Project structure that suits best with your use case?
- Migrating legacy applications to React?
- Maintainable automated testing setup & guidelines?
- Libraries/styleguides to be used in your projects?
- Create React App or NextJS?
Who am I?
My name is Malcolm Kee. I’m a frontend engineer and trainer specializing in React. I helped companies to migrate their applications from traditional web application to their modern tech stack with React.
I’m also a co-organizer of a local meetup, KL React, where I share about latest trend and development of React and its ecosystem.